Monday, July 15, 2013

I'll Leave With Your Head, Oh I'll Leave You For Dead, Sire

But we all know I wasn't about to leave my cerberus friend out!
I REALLY have no clue where i was going with this...I guess I was supposed to be some sort of demon secretary? The Cerberus a Guardian...? 
The Minions of Hade's!


↑ click to enlarge ↑

Body Parts ↲

- Shape - ♡
- Skin & Ears - ~Alchemy~ Drow Female Skin - Night
- Eyes - {D.A} Sinistre Eyes - Madness
- Hair - [BURLEY] Lola (with bang add-on from BooN)
- Horns - [Aux] In Dreams Horns - Oblivion RARE (Gatcha machine In-store)
- Claws - [ni.ju] Witch Claws

Clothing ↲

- Corset - ISON - geometric corset
- Pants & Shoes - Maitreya Mesh Leggings
- Shoulder Fur - Color.Me.H.O.F Anja Fur Shoulders (Group Gift)
- Cerberus - [Manticore] Cerberus
- Collar - *L.inc* Bound Collar


No comments:

Post a Comment