Monday, July 15, 2013

You Better Run Run Run Before I Decide That You Are Mine

Hey! It's me again, showing off another Manticore Pet!
This one is the one that had received from the Gatcha machine located in-store. I also recieved cerberus...but I felt he was ungorean...
Other than my Manticore, This post is mostly dedicated to May's Soul Items!
She has a HUGE sale going on right now


↑ click to enlarge ↑

 Body Parts 

- Shape - ♡
- Skin - .tsg. Hope (with tattoo layers)
- Hair - TRUTH HAIR Milly
- Feet & Hands - Slink (with .tsg. appliers)

↱ Clothing ↲

- Top - * May's Soul* Imochi Blue
- Vest, Necklace & Pants - *May's Soul* Pacme Brown
- Feather Collar - *May's Soul* Apache Set
- Deer Pet - [MANTICORE] Deer
- Collar - BlackPearls - Obsessed Collar

Thanks to KZ for taking these pictures...I had trouble viewing this Manticore Deer for some reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment