Monday, August 26, 2013


I Want to Teach You a Lesson in the Worst Kind of Way

BEEN A WHILE!!!
I know...I know....
Been pretty busy, but I'm not about to give you a billion excuses for my absence..
LET'S GET ON WITH THE OUTFIT!!!!

I decided to blog a non-gorean outfit again today. Though, I'm sure those creative minds out there can use a few of these pieces for gor ^^

ELIKATIRA IS NOW SELLING NEW HAIR!!!! This has been my go-to store ever since I joined SL. I just love how their hair fits on the head and I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited that they finally released new hair!!! Go check em out!

↟ click to enlarge ↟


 Body Parts ↫

Shape - ♡
Skin - ~Alchemy~ Eladie Skin - Pure  (with add-ons) ((@ We <3 Roleplay Event!))
Hair - NEW!!! [e] Jana
Hands - Slink (with ~Alchemy~ appliers)

↬ Clothing ↫
Top - Tee*fy Lenka Bralet - Chocolate
Pants - :Paper.Doll: Basic Denim: White
Boots - KAO : Suede Fringe Boots
- Necklace - GizzA - Epaulette Set (Past Gatcha Event)
 Bracelet - *May's Soul* Apache set
- Headband - :::World's End Garden::: Le jardin de la fille hair wreath

I don't care what you say, these prim boots are my favorite!








No comments:

Post a Comment