Monday, August 26, 2013

Promise You'll Remember That You're Mine

An AWESOME result of me fiddling and clearing out my inventory :D


I have really had this STRONG urge to get cuddlefish back up and going...though I didn't have much to begin with, I am going to rebuild everything and make it 100% better than it was before. I've got lots of tools and such to mess with so keep an eye out!


BUT as I try to get my inventory organized, I thought I'd share my finds



↬ Body Parts ↫

Shape - ♡
Skin & Ears - ~Alchemy~ Eladie Skin - Pure  (with add-ons) ((@ We <3 Roleplay Event!))
Hair - NEW!!! [e] - Victoria
Hands - Slink (with ~Alchemy~ appliers)

↬ Clothing ↫

Top - .::Vassnia::. Right After - Ladies Men Shirt
Boots - *DL* (Dirty Lynx?) Baggers Ladies - MESH heavy grunge boots - skulls
Necklace - PIXEL BOX - Necklace "Guardian Angel"
Shades - Made By A Friend ((Not For Sale Yet?))





Send a NC or IM me ASMARIA LYVETTE for any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment